Garlicky, Spicy Broccoli
Serves: 4 | Minute Prep Time | Minutes to Cook
Delicious garlicky, spicy broccoli made easy. This dish converted one of my client’s picky husbands, and converting a picky adult says everything you need to know about it!
- Blanch ahead of time by bringing a large pot of generously salted water to a vigorous boil.
- Drop broccoli florets in for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Remove and submerge quickly in a large bowl of ice water.
- Drain well and spread on a dish towel to dry.
- When it’s dinner time, saute garlic sliced into slivers in a generous amount of olive oil. Add salt and red pepper flakes and cook until garlic is soft, not brown. Add the broccoli & toss well until it is heated through and coated.